Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dog Leash Tutorial

What do you do when you just got 12" of snow and you have no where to go but HOME?  Well, you can spend all day on Facebook or you can search Pinterest for some fun, quick projects with materials you already have on hand.

After a short time of searching, I came across the perfect project....DOG LEASHES.  Considering I have a ton of fabric scraps in my sewing room...I was certain I had all the materials for this project.
 
Who wouldn't like to have a choice of several cute Dog Leashes?  I mean, now I can have one in my car, in the house, even in my "overnight" bag for when we leave for mini weekend getaways...no more forgetting the dogs leash!
 
These are so easy to make, all you need is a basic sewing machine, some long scrap fabric, fusible  interfacing , and a swivel bolt clip.

I found the full, detailed instructions over at Sew Mod blog.  They were simple, and very easy to follow. Here is the Dog Leash Tutorial if anyone else is interested in whipping up a few for their fur babies.  These would make great little gifts to give to family and friends next Christmas too with a little doggie treat bag.

Here are two that I whipped up in less than an hour.  These are so simple and fast to make!!!


This one is for my daughters mini Doxie.

 
 
 This one is for my Golden Retriever.  
 
Another Pinterest Project completed and I have to say this is "2 THUMBS UP" for easy to follow instructions, and a quick fun project.
 
Have fun and stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment