Thursday, January 21, 2016

Painted Glassware

One of the easiest, most inexpensive, personalized way to give a gift...is just paint some inexpensive glassware.  You really DON'T need any talent for this, just a little bit of craft paint, some glassware or dinnerware from the Dollar Store, and you have a one of a kind gift. 
 
You can personalize them for any occasion, whether it be by adding a name/date/or special colors...these make wonderful ANY occasion gifts.
 
Here are a few I have done over the years, some are rather simple in design and some took a little more time.  All of these are done with craft paints from my local JoAnn's or Micheals...baked in my oven...and they will last for years to come.  They are even dishwasher safe, if you choose to use them. 
 
This was painted for my nieces 1st birthday.
 
 
The next few were done for a Christmas Cookie Exchange
 
 
 
 
The next two were my grandbabies footprints, just pressed onto a plate, with very simple designs.
 


 Here are some Pilsner glasses I chose for my sister.  These were actually Christmas gifts and these did take a little more time to do. 
 

Don't worry, you really DON'T need any artistic talents.  Here are a few I found on Pinterest using simple designs with dots and lettering. 
 


 
So, next time you are looking for a personalized, inexpensive gift....grab some Martha
Stewart or Folkart craft paints from the craft store and make some beautiful gifts.  The directions are right on the backs of the bottles. 
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY...LOL

 


No comments:

Post a Comment